The World’s 1st Data Recovery Software for Android Phones.
1. Direct recover lost SMS text messages and contacts.
2. Retrieve images, videos, audio and docs misplaced because of deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, and so on., from SD cards inside Android phone or tablet.
3. Preview & selectively recover messages, contacts and pictures before recovery.
4. Support a variety of Android devices, for example Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, etc.
5. Only read and recover your data, no personal info leaking.
In order to get the app with a cheaper price, you can use the following coupon, it will save you a lot.
User Guide for Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android
Step 1. Connect your mobile to Computer
After launching the tool, go to the primary window. Connect your Android device to the pc using a USB cable.
Step 2. Allow USB debugging (Optional)
If you didn’t enable USB debugging in your phone, you can see the window. Proceed with the in depth expression in the window setting it now. (If you have enabled USB debugging on your phone or tablet before, you could skip the step.)
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click on "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click on "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging'
Step 3. Begin analyzing and scanning your data on the phone or tablet
Once you get the USB debugging done, connect your android device to the pc once more, and it’ll detect your phone or tablet. Click on “Start” tab to analyze the data on the phone. (Before you start, please make sure that the battery is more than 20%, to ensure an extensive scan.)
In case your android device is not rooted before, this software will straight scan it after the analysis.If you rooted your android device before, you should allow the software Superuser authorization on the screen of the mobile. Click “Allow” if the message pops out on your headset’s screen. Then returning to the computer, and then click “Start” in the softeare’s screen to scan your device.
Notice: If the software doesn’t scan anything for a long time after you clicked “Allow” on your device, please check your mobile again. Some devices present the “Allow” for several times. It is not important. Click on it until this does not appear again or the software has started its real scan.
Step 4. Preview and recover
The scan will take you a while. And then, you could preview all recoverable data found in the scan result one by one. Certainly, the current messages, contacts, pictures, videos and documents can also be scanned out in the result. Deleted SMS and contacts are shown in red. You can separate them by its color.
Once preview, mark these you need and then click “Recover” of saving them on your computer. As to contacts, you save them in CSV, vCard or HTML format; to messages, save them in CSV or HTML format.