Images and videos are the best means to treasure pretty good old days. Many Samsung Galaxy user mentioned they have taken a plenty of pictures and videos in their daily life and save them on their Samsung mobile. If you by accident deleted some pictures, videos or other media files from Galaxy S4/S5, or formatted the storage, don’t panic, the Android Data Recovery software will help you take the deleted files back.
In addition to retrieving lost Media files, Android Data Recovery even can retrieve contacts and SMS files formatted or lost caused by other reasons from different mobiles. It’s actually a nice recovery program for your data’s rescue. Follow easy steps show you how to recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy S4/S5.
Step 1. Run the Recovery Program and Plug in your Samsung Galaxy to computer
Launch the software, then connect your Samsung S4/S5 by a USB cable.
Step 2. Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung mobile
After connecting your phone to the computer successfully, you should enable USB debugging on the phone to continue.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” (Click “Applications” (Click on “Development” (Check “USB debugging”.
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” (Click on “Developer options” (Check “USB debugging”.
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” (Hit “About Phone” (Tap “Build number” for some times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” (Back to “Settings” (Click on “Developer options” ( Check “USB debugging “. Note: If you fail to able it in the first time, try to disable it and reset it once more for several times.
Step 3. Start to Scan your Phone for Analyzing Data.
In this step, you will get a window to tell you hit” Start”button to go ahead. Then, please go back to the device screen, where you will get a message to select “Allow “to scan data on your cell phone.
Step 4. Restore the Deleted Photo on your PC. Select the item “Gallery” to recover the recovered images, videos. Wait for the retrieval procedure now.
1. Don’t use your phone once data loss takes place, so the data will not be overwritten.
2. It will be a lot more useful if you store your mobile regularly.